†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: LensVillage.com on Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 8:00 PM

    Lens Village Review

    Items Ordered: October 30, 2011
    Items Received: November 16, 2011
    Shipping Method: Standard Registered Mail (10-15 days) $5
    Shipped from: Malaysia 
    Shipped to: USA 
    Rating: 4/5 
    Do I recommend this store: Yes

    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY 

    I ordered from Lens Village because there was a sale going on: $10/pair for selected lenses. I was in need of some new lenses so I decided to try them out. For both pairs, I ordered -5.00 for my left eye and -8.00 for my right eye (yes, I am blind).

    Ordering was pretty standard and simple. The only thing I didn't like about was that regardless if a certain model of lens only comes in plano or goes up to a certain prescription, the drop down menu always shows -0.00 through -10.00.

    As of communication, they only email you for your order confirmation. But they do have an order status feature on their website so you can be updated on your order. 

    Once shipped, the site provides you with a tracking number, which didn’t work for me until it was delivered (which probably isn’t Lens Village’s fault, more so USPS’).

    The package came with two contact lens case and a nice pillow box to keep the lenses safe





    Upon opening the package, which was nicely and tightly wrapped, I noticed that the bottles for Kira Kira Blue Lens (14.5mm) were labeled differently. When I looked into it more, the -5.00 was correct but the -8.00 one was 16.0 in diameters and had expired on 31.05.2010, which is well over a year.

    Kira Kira Blue
    The left one is fine. The one on the right is the wrong diameters and is expired

    I emailed them stating this problem and they promptly replied back to me in less than two hours. They politely apologized and offered to resend either lens from the same model or a different model. I told them to just send me the one correct Kira Kira Blue lens in -8.00. Once again, replying quickly, they told me that they will resend the next day and as compensation, they will provide an animal lens case along with the package.

    I give them 4 stars despite the mistake because they were really professional and polite while trying to solve this problem for me and I really appreciate such great customer service.

    Labels: ,



    Blogger Vyvy said on November 26, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

    thanks for the review :) I like especially how you are detailed and provided information like shipping and such

    Post a Comment