†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: Kigurumi-Store.com on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 @ 1:58 PM
    Kigurumi Store
    [kigurumi-store.com]

    Items Purchased:  Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma value set  
    Items Ordered: November 11, 2011
    Items Received: December 1, 2011
    Shipping Method: SAL (2-3 weeks) 2,490JPY
    Shipped from: Japan
    Shipped to: USA
    Rating: 5/5
    Do I recommend this store: Yes


    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY 

    I wanted to get a kigurumi for my best friend’s birthday and she loves Rilakkuma. We originally wanted to look for them while we were in Japan last year…but we kinda forgot in the midst of all things. So, I got to work and started researching for good sites to buy it off from. I found Kigurumi Store and they had a value set with Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma so I figured I will get one for my best friend and one for me.

    Kigurumi Store has a huge variety of character and animal kigurumis. They also have a section called “Owner’s Voice,” which is a compilation of customer’s submitted photos of their received kigurumis.

    Ordering was easy; you just put the item(s) in your cart and pick your shipping options and the site will give you the approximate total of your order, including the shipping.

    I wasn’t in a hurry to get them so I picked SAL Economy Air shipping option.

    After paying, Kigurumi Store sends you a confirmation of the status of your order and states that it will take them within 7 days to send out your order. Every time the status of your order is updated, they will send you an email. I ordered on November 11st and my order was shipped out on November 16th. Kigurumi Store provides a tracking number that can be tracked at the Japan Post website they provide and/or USPS.

    It is actually better to track your package through USPS because they provide you with more information. There was actually a mishap with shipping because USPS misrouted my package and that didn’t show on the Japan Post site.  I was just worried it was going to be stuck in customs at JFK and they’ll smack me with duties.
    It's HERE!
    But on December 1st, I FINALLY GOT IT! I was so excited when I got home from my last class of the day (Evolution of Modern Psychology, fun right?) seeing the package waiting for me on my computer chair. Even with the delay, I still thought that the package came rather quickly.

    I expected them to be shipped in a box but instead it was neatly wrapped with black plastic. But it didn’t really matter since there was no damage to the kigurumis.
    Side by side


    The thickness

    Though I’ve never had a kigurumi before, I do think that it is good quality. It’s soft and warm (for the 10 whole minutes I’ve worn it for camerawhoring). The thickness is close (a bit thinner) to an average sweatshirt or hoodie. Since it is one size fits all, it is a bit big on me, especially around the bottom but I’m assuming it’s just because I’m short. Nonetheless, it’s super cute and I’m really happy with this buy.

    It cost around $152.00 with shipping included for two kigurumis so think of it as $76 each, which is not a bad deal at all.

    Kigurumi Store had really good communication and customer service. I definitely recommend them and I definitely would order from them again! I want a Nyanpire one for next time :3

    I can’t wait until I give this to my best friend when I see her in a month!


    BONUS: This is what I look like after I take off my wig! OAO


    (LULZ Derpface ahoy~)

    Labels: , ,



    Blogger Kathrin said on December 31, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

    aaawwwww .o. I want the Dinosaur kigurumi >-<
    Congratulation with your kigurumies 8)!

    Post a Comment