†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Belated Holiday Greetings on Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 5:53 PM
    Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    I know I am horribly late but better late than never, right?

    This year, I (once again) decided to make presents for my friends on the account that I needed to save money to go to California to see my best friend (I'm leaving tomorrow!). I've made these before a couple years ago though I'm giving them to different people since they're so damn cute.

    They're animal scarves; I first saw them when I went shopping in the Village a couple years ago. But they were like $40 o.O so I decided to make my own to give to friends for the holiday.





    Even though they're made out of fleece, they not exactly warm; they're really meant to be accessories ^^;;
    But I hope my friends love them; I haven't gotten a chance to see them in the midst of finals for college and having to spend time with family for the holidays.


    My resolution for this year is to do better in school (and bump up my GPA) and blog more!


    What are your New Year's resolution?

    Labels:


    Post a Comment