†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Tutorial: Union Jack Deco Nail on Friday, January 6, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
    Two blogs in a day!


    So I originally recorded me doing my left hand...but my camera decided to rebel so I had to just take pictures of my right hand. The lighting in my room is a bit wonky so I apologize for that in advance. 


    I had a lot of fun doing this design; I always really liked the pattern of the Union Jack. I already have people asking me "Are you British?" No, but it's a heck a lot cooler than the American flag! 


    LET'S GET STARTED
    The polishes I used for this design
    Aziza Care: One-Step Green Tea Fortifier
    Apply as base coat
    Sally Hanson HD: Laser 
    Apply after the base coat dries


    Though I really like the color of the laser polish, it's really translucent and needs about 3-4 coats for it to be opaque; thus it takes forever to dry. 


    RHINESTONES!
    I purchased my rhinestones here

    Sally Hansen Double Duty: Strengthening Base & Top Coat
    Use clear coat as adhesive
    I like using the Sally Hansen better here because it goes on thicker than the Aziza one

    Use a dotting tool and dip it in a bit of clear polish to pick up the rhinestones
    If you don't have a dotting tool, you can use a toothpick, pencil or anything pointy


    Let's start with the thumb~
    Start making a cross with the rhinestones
    I have mine off centered
    Outline with the silver rhinestones and seal with a top coat
    Middle finger time~






    Love & Beauty polishes: Blue stars & Glitter
    These polishes were purchased at Forever 21




    TIP: Usually when applying glitter polish, they tend to lift up so one way to prevent that is apply a clear coat THEN apply the glitter. Also I think for shaped glitter polishes (like the star above), it's better to pick it off the brush then apply to nail. After the glitter has set a bit, apply a top coat.






    Clean up with a Q-tip soaked with nail polish remover
    Final product



    I hope you guys like it~

    Labels: , ,



    Blogger Kayako said on February 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

    Love your nails <3 it's soo lovely !


    Blogger jimmyrodrics said on June 8, 2012 at 5:39 AM  

    Nice Art. I like the color more.. Even though it's simple it is really eyecatching! Love it!


    Indian Designer Lehengas Online

    Post a Comment