†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • False Eyelashes Mini-Haul on Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 6:53 PM
    While I was in Japan Town in San Francisco, I bought a couple of false eyelashes.
    D.U.P. Aiku Maikawa Model's Selection #905
    My best friend recommended that I get these since she has them and loves them.
    Dear Lauren pa Individual Lashes
    My friend got me the Diamond Lash while she was in Japan on her study aboard program. Thanks, Vanessa!
    Diamond Lash Series 1: Dolly Eye #3
    I also bought an eyelash case at Daiso. 

    It was originally plain black with glitter specks in the plastic, but I decided to give it a makeover! 
    It is quite simple to make, all you need is:
    • Seashells or anything else you like 
    • Twill tape or fabric 
    • Lace trim
    • Deco rhinestones and pearls (can be purchased HERE)
    • Glue gun
    • Adhesive for deco parts
    The only hard part (it's not really hard, just tedious) is putting the lace on top of the twill tape and making ruffles. I was too lazy to turn on my sewing machine so I hand sewed the ruffles and then glued it to the shell.

    Have a good weekend guys~

    Labels: , ,


    Post a Comment