†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: LUSH Snake Oil Scalp Treatment on Monday, February 20, 2012 @ 1:40 PM
    Have an itchy scalp? Have a dandruff problem?
    As someone with a wardrobe that is predominantly black AND have natural dark brown hair, I sometimes get really frustrated with those annoying specks of dead skin that land on my clothes. I didn't have a dandruff problem until about high school, I'm guessing it's because I started experimenting with bleaching and dying my hair around that time. I've tried using different shampoos for dandruff but none of them worked for me.
    Recently, I've read about Lush's product, the snake oil bar. I really like Lush's products because it's all made with natural ingredients. I love going into their store; it smells amazing in there! Anyway, I read about how this bar does WONDERS so I decided to try it out.
    I wonder if somewhat of a placebo effect had occurred because the morning after my first time using the bar, I noticed that my dandruff fallout wasn't as bad.
    I've been using it for two weeks and I really think the amount of dandruff has decreased!
    Two bad things about this product are:

    • The smell: It smells like badly burnt salty bacons. Even after you wash with shampoo a couple of times, you can still smell it on your hair.
    • Greasy residue: You definitely need to rinse and repeat after using this. 
    Do I recommend this product? Yes, for $7.95 a bar of snake oil, it's not a bad price to try it out if you have dry hair or dandruff problem.

    Labels: , ,



    Blogger Kitten said on February 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

    I love Lush!!! This might sound...well, no, it does sound like a really stupid question, but is it actually made from Snake Oil?
    x<3


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on February 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM  

    Not a stupid question at all! I asked the same thing to the cashier when I was at the store XD She said it's not as all the ingredients are listed on the website.

    However, I think "Snake Oil" is just a play on an term we have here in America.


    Blogger Kitten said on February 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM  

    Thanks so much for replying :-) Good to know, i might give this a try now :-)
    x<3

    Post a Comment