†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • My Favorite Accessories on Monday, April 9, 2012 @ 3:08 PM
    Like the next girl, I love accessorizing my outfits with jewelry. Here are some of my favorites in my collection:

    Necklaces:
    Putumayo Alice in a Teapot necklace
    I bought this at the Putomayo shop at Laforet, Harajuku. I LOVE this necklace because it's so cute and unique. Plus, I love anything Alice in Wonderland related.

    Putomayo Chandelier necklace
    Also bought this at Laforet. Sadly the chain that it came with was really flimsy; it broke on my plane ride back to New York from Tokyo.

    Ruki replica lock necklace as seen here
    I bought this at a street stand in Takeshita Dori. The elderly staff working there saw my best friend and me and said, "You guys like the Gazette? We have replica member accessories!"

    Rings:
    6%dokidoki ドキドキ ring
    This rings is so fun to wear out because it really stands out!

    Rhinestone skull rings
    These were brought at a fashion jewelry shop in SoHo. I had the black one first, but as you can see, the paint is already chipping off so I went back and got another one in silver.


    Vivienne Westwood replica armor ring
    This was also bought in Takeshita Dori. I believe the shop was called Zen Mall. I've always been a fan of Nana and wanted a ring just like hers. However, I wasn't going to shell out $200+ on a ring, much less one that I can get a replica for one that looks almost the same and costs only 2000yen (~$24USD).

    Earrings:
    the Gazette x Gemcerey "Quiet Beauty" Black edition
    This is my most expensive piece of jewelry...but I love chandeliers so much and the fact that Ruki designed it made it impossible not to get. I actually got the re-released version, which I like more because it was in a darker color.

    6%dokidoki Unicorn earring
    Isn't this the cutest little thing ever?

    Bracelets:
    Skull bracelet
    This is kind of a flashy piece but I really like it. However, apparently my wrist is too small so it tends to flop around, banging on my hand. So I need to be careful so I don't end up bruising the back of my hand.

    h.Naoto Butterfly Cross bracelet
    I bought this at the San Francisco shop because it was so pretty and plus...IT WAS ON SALE!

    What are your favorite accessories? 

    Labels: ,



    OpenID demoniquecrown said on May 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

    I love all your faves! They look so pretty in person as well!

    Post a Comment