†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Random Post #002 on Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 6:18 PM
    Yesterday I went to Queens to meet up with my friend to help her film her short film. She asked me to play a role because one of the actresses flaked. Originally I thought I was going to be an extra...but she didn't tell me until I was there that I was going to be the main role. Well, good thing it was a silent movie!
    So I played a scene where it was bright and cheerful of me gardening! However, I did play the dead body in the film.


    We had a couple of problems in the beginning with the camera...they were using an film camera instead of digital and had to charge the camera for a while in the middle of shooting. To add to that, the guy playing the male character was 5 hours late. Yes, you read that correctly. FIVE hours. He was supposed to be there at 12:30. Though I guess it worked at the end since his parts were darker than mine.

    Playing the dead body was horrible. I was dragged on top of dirt ground and into a mini makeshift grave. Then I had dirt thrown on top of me (well, just my feet and legs). Good thing they only shot the bottom portion of my body and not my face.
    We started filming at 11AM and didn't finish until 8PM. At the end of the day, I was just ready to soak in a long hot bath (which I totally did when I got home).
    However, it was a really fun experience.
    I can't wait to see the finished movie!

    Here are some pictures *Sorry for the quality; I took them on my iTouch*

    Working hard!
    Equipment & props
    Coffee breaks are essential
    Vanessa~
    Water break because it was so hot outside!
    Vanessa's puppy LUCAS <3

    Labels:


    Post a Comment