†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Style Obsession VOL.001 on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
    I've decided to make a segment on my blog to rave about my current style obsessions. HERE WE GO~!

    Lately, I have been wanting to put synthetic dreads in my hair. Actually this obsession with dreadlocks started when I was in high school until freshman year in college. I even bought a bunch of kanekalon hair and made some of my own in black and cobalt blue by watching tutorial videos. But I think I only used up half of the hair to make dreads and they have been sitting in my craft drawer for years.

    I kind of want to start making dreads again and actually start wearing them out. Since I'm a bit older now, I don't really really want to have full-on dread falls. I'll probably just put  them on a couple at a time.

    Here are some other people rocking dreads that I adore!
    Ruki of the GazettE

    This was a couple years back but this is by fair, my favorite hairstyle of his. I think he looks so badass with the dreads.

    Lady Solo
    How cute is that wig! I think she's such an amazing model!
    Princess Pudding
    I can't wait until I start making dreads again! 

    Labels: ,


    Post a Comment