†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Random Post #003 on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @ 9:39 PM
    Today I went to the Starbuck by my college for the 50% off frappuccino with my friend. THEN afterward, we went to Chinatown for Free Cone Day at Haagen-Dazs. I am so pumped up on sugar right now that I am about ready to crash. 
    And when I got home, the new GazettE live DVD and magazines had arrived! The cover is pretty cool with the holographic design. I also got a copy of Vinyl Syndicate (which is free anyway).


    Also, tomorrow is my 22nd birthday! I feel so old X3

    Labels: , ,


    Post a Comment