†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Work in Progress: Ikuma Stencil on Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 8:51 PM
    As much as I like crafting, the thing I love to do the most, and what I think I'm best at, is stencil work. I used to do this when I didn't have access to my favorite Japanese bands' merchandises, mostly shirts; so I would just make my own. I taught myself how to do stenciling when I was in high school.  

    Though I'm not amazing at it, it is such a stress relief activity. Over the years, I've posted pictures of my stenciling projects on sites like Craftster and Deviantart, and I still feel really humbled when people ask if they can pay me to make them one. However, what I am making are considered "bootlegged" goods, so I am almost certain that it is illegal for me to sell them so I have always choose not to. And as an "artist," I refuse to use a stencil more than once; it just kills the originality.  I don't really care for the money or the praise, but I just love it when I make them for friends and seeing their excited faces when they receive my stenciled gifts. 
    Here are a few of my past stencil works: 

    A dual sided tote bag for my best friend. Ruki on one side and Aoi on the other side
    Another tote bag for my friend Toki in Switzerland. Ruki from the COCKROACH era
    Yet ANOTHER Ruki from the COCKROACH era. This is my favorite hoodie to wear
    Since there is only one more week of classes left, I have been bombarded with finals and papers so I haven't had the time to do anything. I did make this stencil template over Spring Break.

    Ikuma from アンド
     I still haven't decided WHAT I am going to put this stencil on. But I definitely want to finish this during the summer!

    Labels: , , ,



    Blogger Kat said on May 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

    They are so amazing!!!
    x<3


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on May 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

    Thank you! <3

    Post a Comment