†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • My Gazette/BLACK MORAL Collection on Thursday, June 14, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    The other day I was cleaning out my closet/shelves and I decided to make a Black Moral collection post. 

    By now, it should be no surprise that the Gazette is my favorite band. I started listening to them when I started college, so it has been roughly four years. I started my collection about three years ago. So here it is: My Gazette/Black Moral bag & clothing collection~
    Shirts/Cardigan
    Bags/Scarf/Heresy FC card holder
    Like I always say, I really love it that Ruki designs the Black Moral goods. 
    It's still growing! Slowly but surely~


    ALSO!!! There is yet ANOTHER Betsey Johnson sale. This is the last one until they close down all the stores. I went on the first day and it was pretty hectic. I did get a few things but I'm going back during the weekend so I'll make a collective post if I get anything.
    Here is the flyer for anyone interested:

    Labels: , , ,



    Blogger B2UTYattack said on July 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

    I'm new to your blog, but I was really impressed with your Gazette collection. It's quite huge. I could only afford some cds but when I had the money the limited ones were gone T_T

    Although I can't afford them the new black moral goods a really cool, like you said Ruki makes the merch special. He's really creative in everything he does, that's why he's one of my fav members.

    It was fun reading your blog (: I'll try to check back once a week :D


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on August 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

    Ahhh, I know sometimes it's hard to save up for their new releases because they release singles and albums often. But it helps to save up long beforehand so you can still get your hands on the limited edition ones.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! You're welcome to come back anytime :3


    Blogger Ashura [ ONI ] said on August 21, 2012 at 3:13 AM  

    Enviable collection! I'm not a GazettE fan, but i think black moral create a really cool t-shirt, that are much expensive, right? Did you buy t-shirt from a GazettE live exibition?


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on August 21, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

    Thank you :3 To me, Black Moral is more a fashion line than band merchandise. It's not that I don't mind the price (because 3500yen for a T-shirt is pretty pricey), but the designs and the quality of the products are quite nice.

    A lot of the shirts I get from their lives (either by myself or friends in Japan), from websites that ship to the US, and a couple I get are secondhand (from Closet Child or livejournal).


    OpenID whitetsubasa said on August 22, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

    Hey where did you get that bag i really NEED one <3 please tell me you know


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on August 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

    I'm not sure which bag you mean since there are like 5 different bags there. But most of them I got a friend in Japan to get for me at a live :3


    OpenID babykittys said on March 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM  

    *drools* what wedsite did you get these from?!?!?!? *drools some more*


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on March 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM  

    @babykittys: The website I used to go to doesn't ship overseas anymore due to high shipping prices. Now I get my BM goods from friends who are attending lives. Sorry~

    Post a Comment