†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • New Nails + Coney Island on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @ 1:18 AM
    The other day I got really bored and decided to do my nails in my favorite design: BLOOD SPLATTER NAILS! It's a fairly messy process but I love the way they turn out!
    Look at them dark circles =w=

    On Friday, I met up with my friends (one of them being fellow blogger Su) at Coney Island. Even though I have lived in NYC all my life, it's actually quite rare that I go to Coney Island. Mainly it's due to the fact that it was a bad neighborhood when I was growing up. However, the area has cleaned up quite a bit and is swarming with NYPD officers.
    Outfit of the Day
    Shirt: Black Moral (NLSB tour)
    Shorts: Forever 21
    Tights: Mighty Soxer from Takeshita dori
    Boots: Doc Martens
    Bag: Super Lovers
    Every Friday, the New York Aquarium has a pay-what-you-want donation fee after 3PM. I think the last time I went to this aquarium was when I was in middle school so I decided to take advantage of this opportunity.
    Duke the sea lion 
    Jellyfish~
    Afterwards, we indulged ourselves in yummy food from Nathan's! Su and I shared a chili cheese dog, fish & chips and bacon cheese fries. Yes, it was really good. 
    *A*
    We sat by the edge of the boardwalk to enjoy the view of the ocean from afar.
    We also went to Luna Park, the new amusement park that opened two years ago. We went on a couple rides. Though I have always been apprehensive going on these small amusement park rides with the fear that it'll break down while I'm on it. Luckily, they did not. I also recorded a video of us on the Brooklyn Flyer, that spins you about 100 feet above ground. The audio of us screaming like idiots has been muted and replaced with Camille Saint-Saens' Danse Macabre.
    But it was fun and we also won small Brian plushes from playing skee ball!
    Though Brian looks a little derpy and a bit high as well
    Coney Island's mascot: Tillie
    I used to be terrified of this face when I was a child
    Su wouldn't ride this with me QAQ
    Or this...

    During the summer, Coney Island has a weekly firework event and last week was the first week of the year they're doing the fireworks display! Before we find our spot to watch the fireworks, we went to get some delicious funnel cake!

    After the fireworks, we went on the famous Wonder Wheel (obviously the non-swinging booth).
    View from above


     It was a nice end to a really fun day. Definitely will be back throughout the summer!

    Labels: ,



    Blogger maly said on August 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

    I LOVE LOVE your nails, please make a tutorial or did you just use the common way to do a splatter? Thanks

    mywickedlitletown.blgspot.com


    Blogger KUROWonderland said on August 24, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

    I don't know if I'll be doing a tutorial since it's really messy and I don't want the paint to fly and ruin my camera lens.
    But all I do is mix red acrylic paint with a bit of water and tap the paintbrush against the edge of the table. I hope that helps!

    Post a Comment