†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Random Post #004 on Friday, July 6, 2012 @ 5:07 PM
    Lately, the heatwave in NYC has been too much to bare. I have been at home either replaying God of War III and Assassin's Creed 2 or on my laptop this whole week.

    Also, I have this annoying habit of listening to one song repeatly for days until I get sick of it...

    However, I will never get tired of certain songs like Versailles' Sympathia. Sympathia is one of my favorite songs by them and it has been on repeat for the past couple of days. I was so happy to be able to hear it live when I saw them last year in Tokyo. I love Kamijo's voice so much in this song.

    このまま見させて あの夢の続きを
    消せない傷跡を 記憶をかき消して



    Do you have any songs you will never be sick of?


    BTW! Lockshop Wig review  and the last Betsey Johnson haul coming soon!

    Labels: ,


    Post a Comment