†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: Lockshop Mermaid Dip Dye Lilac Wig on Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
    Lockshop Wigs 
    [www.lockshopwigs.com]

    Items Purchase: Mermaid Dip Dye Lilac Wig
    Items Ordered: June 11, 2012
    Items Received: June 20, 2012 (by GO host); June 29, 2012 (by me)
    Shipping Method: -
    Shipped from: Netherlands
    Shipped to: USA
    Rating: 5/5
    Do I recommend this store: Yes

    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY.

    I got this wig and made a video review a couple months ago but didn't have the time to make a review and edit the video.

    In June, I joined a group order for Lockshop Wigs. I have always wanted to buy a wig from them BUT shipping is crazy expensive from anywhere in Europe. But luckily, there was a group order going on so I took advantage of it!

    I had an inner battle with myself trying to decided on which wig to chose. I was debating on either the Mermaid Dip-Dye Lilac wig or the Angelic Milk Tea and Royal Brown wig, since I've always wanted a split wig.

    In the end, I decided with the lilac wig since it's more "my style." I remember when I used to have blue and green "dip dyed" hair when I was in high school before it was cool and everybody used to make fun of me.*puts on hipster glasses* But now that I am older, I don't necessarily want to go through the trouble to bleach my hair for hours and go through all that damage.

    Like I said in the video, I cannot say anything personally about Lockshop as a company since I did not deal with them first hand. But with that said, I have heard nothing but amazing things about the shop.

    The wig came with a business card and a free wig cap. Packaging-wise, the wig was very secure in the bag it came with. It was covered with a net so it would not get messed up.
    The wig in its packaging
    Wig cap & business card
    The wig itself is very pretty. The lilac is very vibrant and the fibers are very soft. It's actually softer than any other wigs I have ever owned.
    (Please excuse my face, it decided to break out the night before. I didn't want to edit the pictures so the pictures show accurate colors of the wig)




    The only minor problem with this wig was the transition from black to lilac (better shown in the video). Since the construction of the wig is kind of like a short black wig on top of a long lilac wig, the lilac shows through from the back of the wig. Because of this, LockShop sold this wig at a discount of 27,50 Euros (which is around $35USD plus I also had 15% off from a flashsale they were having). I didn't think that this was a big deal anyway.

    This wig, however, is sold out. I'm not sure if they will re-release this style but they JUST received a variety of NEW wigs!

    Definitely worth to check them out HERE

    FINAL VERDICT:  It's beautiful and soft. I really love this wig and it's a great alternative to
     having to constantly beaching the crap out of my hair to achieve a dip-dye effect. I will 
    definitely get another wig from Lockshop soon!


    Labels: , , ,



    Blogger Lena said on September 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

    oh my God! U are so cool!

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    Post a Comment