†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Random Post#005 on Saturday, October 13, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
    I apologize for not having a legit blog entry for a while, but I really have been swamped with school work. Since it is my last semester in college, I need to work super hard. Currently, I'm trying to write the draft of my 15-20 page paper for my Experimental Psychology class. This is hardcore stuff.

    Also, I have also started volunteering at the animal shelter. Usually I go on Fridays, (though I have been slacking off) since it is my one free weekday, to clean and play with the cats. It's not very glamorous work however, it is very rewarding to see each of those cats get adopted into a good homes.

    Also~ I got a big package from my best friend! It's all the stuff she got for me from her last trip to Japan for the GazettE's Heterodoxy FC tour.
    Mostly Black Moral and the GazettE-related goodies to add to my collection~!
    The package consisted of:
    • Crucify Raglan Shirt
    • Shop Bag
    • Pouch
    • Mirror
    • Idol shop miscellaneous
    •  September volume of SHOXX
    • FC magazine
    • Flyiers


    Needless to say, I am super excited about all the goods!  

    That's all for now, I have to get back to that paper!

    Labels: , , , ,


    Post a Comment