†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: Restyle.pl on Saturday, October 20, 2012 @ 1:38 AM
    Restyle
    [restyle.pl]



    Items Purchased: 1 2//3 4
    Items Ordered: September 9, 2012// October 8, 2012
    Items Received: September 20, 2012// October 19, 2012
    Shipping Method: Priority Registered Mail $7.37// Priority Registerd Mail $7.48

    Shipped from: Poland
    Shipped to: USA
    Rating: 4/5
    Do I recommend this store: Yes


    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY 
    This review contains two separate orders.

    I stumbled upon Resyle.pl when I was looking for an alternative for these babies. Not that Louise Black designs aren't nice, they're BEAUTIFUL, but I just can't justify buying a $180 corset that I would 
    only wear a handful of times over the years. 

    However, when I was browsing around tumblr. I found a waist belt that has the skeleton cameo attached to it. That ultimately led me to Restyle.pl To be honest, I was quite skeptical of the website at first mostly because I couldn't find many reviews of the shop and also the web design looks kind of dated. But the reviews that I did find had pretty good things to say about the website.

    Sadly, the belt was sold out when I found this site. BUT I placed an order without it because there were a few stuff that I wanted that was at low stock at the time. This is what i got. 



    Rotting Snow White Shirt
    Rating: 4/5
    Isn't this a really cool design? As much as I do like this design the way it printed on seemed really...cheap for a lack of a better word. It feel like one of those DIY glossy iron on projects that looks like it can rip and tear really easily. But with that said, I probably would get another shirt from them because they do have really nice designs. I will probably just hand wash their shirts since the washing machine might be too harsh for it. 

    Chandelier Earrings
    Rating: 5/5
    As most of you know, I LOVE chandeliers and this one slightly reminded me of the Gemcerey X the GazettE design. 
    I actually made one into a pendant because wearing both of them at the same time would look really gaudy since they are quite big. (Link is not provide above because this item is no longer sold on the website)

    Skeleton Cameo Waist Belt
    Rating: 3.5/5
    After I ordered my first two items, I emailed the store to see when this belt will be back in stock. I was told that it will be another 4-5 weeks. When I saw that it was back in stock, I ordered it immediately.

     When I received it, I was super excited to open it. However, there are a few imperfections with the ruffles. 
    There were three spots where the ruffle got caught between the threads. The print is just basically iron-on on canvas fabric sewed on a leather base. The quality of the iron-on is probably the same as of the Snow White shirt's. Though from afar, you can't really see all those things. I probably have to examine the piece a bit to see if I can take it apart to fix it if not, I might remove the bow and button on the bottom and add my own bow on top to cover it up a bit. 
    Lace & Stripe Tights
    Rating: 5/5

    They're pretty standard tights, no need to really have to go into details for. 

    FINAL VERDICTAll in all, I was content all the items that I purchased. Shipping did not take so long, seeing that it was shipped from Poland. I do have to warn future customers that if you pay with PayPal, they charge an extra 4.5% to your total. I would probably purchase from Restyle again, though I would be cautious about anything that has a print. Not saying not to buy them; just if you do, you might have to take some extra care for them.





    PS: New watermark! 

    Labels: , ,


    Post a Comment