†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • New Layout...again on Sunday, November 18, 2012 @ 1:36 AM
    I last changed my layout in June...but I started getting bored of it after a while since it followed the basic Blogger template.

    This time around I decided to play around with coding so the layout would look more professional. Obviously it does not because I am a coding noob and  I kinda gave up trying to find out how to get rid of that random thick bar on the right after hours of trying to figure out how to put the Google Friends Connect widget back on my blog (since I'm using Classic Template). It took me all evening to finish this (✖╭╮✖). Also I still have not figured out the coding for putting a footer with the Older/Newer navigation. I will try to solve that asap. So in the mean time, please use the archives in the sidebar to see more posts.

    But all in all, I really like the outcome despite everything. 

    I used THIS as the base coding for this layout so thank you so much to the designer.

    I used pictures from the photo shoot I had last week at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. My friend Thu was the talented photographer. I will make a separate post about it in a bit.  。◕‿◕。


    EDIT: I GOT THE PAGE NAVIGATION TO WORK! *fist pump* But instead of it being in the footer, it's on the sidebar.

    Post a Comment