†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Photoshoot at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens on Sunday, November 18, 2012 @ 2:21 PM
    Last Saturday, I had a photo shoot with my friend Thu at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens and briefly at Prospect Park. This photo shoot was for me to build up my portfolio and also use a shot for the Lockshop modelling contest that's going on (I still need to take that bare face picture, which I'm apprehensive about).  We went quite early, around 10AM, to shoot since admissions is free on Saturdays from 10 to noon; even though with our student IDs, it would only cost us $5.
    A few of the attractions were closed in the Gardens due to Hurricane Sandy. Many trees had been uprooted from the strong winds. 

    We also went to Prospect Park since there is a willow tree there that I wanted to use in the photo shoot.
    The shots came out awesome, due to the fact that Thu is super talented and made me look good even though I am really awkward when it comes to modeling. It was a fun day though I had to rush to a friend's birthday dinner afterwards. 

    All photos taken by Thu
    Photos edited by me with Photoshop CS3 & Meitu XiuXiu

    Dress: Betsey Johnson
    Jacket: Betsey Johnson
    Belt: Restyle
    Tights: Restyle
    Shoes: T.U.K.
    Wig: Lockshop Mermaid Dip dye Lilac

    I think this is the picture I will submit to Lockshop

    Labels:



    Blogger Lexi said on November 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM  

    Lovely outfit!! <3 Good luck in the contest!! =)

    Post a Comment