†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: Necrosarium Skull of a Chimera Collar on Friday, January 18, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
    Necrosarium
    [
    necrosarium.com]

    Items Purchased: Skull of a Chimera Collar
    Items Ordered: December 10th
    Items Received: December 15th
    Shipping Method: Flat Rate $5

    Shipped from: NV
    Shipped to: NY
    Rating: 4.5/5
    Do I recommend this store: Yes



    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY.



    First of all, I have to say how much I am in love with Necrosarium. It's basically an indie, less expensive, and equally as cool version of Suppurate System. They specialize in Gothic Lolita and Visual Kei accessories. A lot of their stuff is inspired by Takato Yamamoto, whose art I absolutely love. 



    This is the first piece I have purchased from Necrosarium and it's the Skull of a Chimera collar. I really love the design of the skulls and the roses. 

    The package came securely wrapped, with two layers of bubble wrap.
    I was afraid, even before purchasing, that it might look a little gaudy since it's a lot of elements in one piece. But I bit the bullet and ordered it anyway. When I received the necklace and put it on, I loved it and didn't feel gaudy at all. 

    The construction was really nicely done. Everything seems glued down securely. My favorite part of the necklace is the skull on the left with the horns. It reminds me of an oni (鬼) and I've been getting into that kind of stuff after I've been playing Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza) game series and obsessing over Majima's irezumi. 

    ANYWAY

    However, the only thing that I didn't like about this necklace was the clasp. 
    Personally, I have never seen a clasp like this before and it took me a few minutes to fasten the necklace on my neck. It might be my lack of hand-eye coordination but it was hard to put on even while doing it in front of a mirror. 

    Final Verdict: I absolutely love Necrosarium's work because it has such a dark romantic vibe about them. I adore this necklace so much; it is gorgeous! I will definitely order from them soon because the site has SO many beautiful designs I want. 

    Please visit Necrosarium.com!!

    Labels: ,



    Blogger Kat said on January 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM  

    Such a pretty collar! I love the horns on the skull!
    x<3

    Post a Comment