†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Belated Valentine's Present: Forever Alone Edition on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 @ 6:16 PM
    Due to spending Valentine's Day alone again this year AND finally getting my undergraduate degree last month, I decided to spoil myself with a bit of second hand shopping. As you all must know now, I am quite a big Gazette fan and enjoy collecting their merchandise. So got two items that really caught my eyes:
    Gemcerey & BLACK MORAL
    I've been trying to get my hands on the Gemcerey Shadowline ring that Ruki designed in early 2008 ever since I became a fan (which was mid-late 2008). So five years later, I FINALLY GOT IT! I was really grateful that the seller was selling it for a reasonable price as I've seen this ring up for sale for $800 and it probably goes up for higher in auctions. 
    The ring was actually smaller than I expected. In the CM, it looked huge on Ruki's hand. Maybe it's just me?
     But I am really happy that I got this ring after wanting it for so many years. Now this ring can be added with my Quiet Beauty earring


    The second item I got was a Black Moral watch. I'm not sure which era this was from but the seller said that it should be from the Pulse Wriggling to Black era which was 2007-08. I don't really wear watches often but when I saw this one, I had to have it.
    It's a little big on me only because I have small wrists. I also have to go out and replace the batteries on this baby. 

    All in all, I am really happy to have these in my growing Gazette collection. 

    Labels: , ,



    Blogger Jade(Mayo) said on March 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM  

    Wow they look absolutely amazing! I've always wanted to buy, but never knew where to get hehe :)
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Post a Comment