†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Review: Full Moon Deco Supplies on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 @ 3:26 PM

    FULL MOON
    [http://fullmoon07xxx.ocnk.net/]

    Items Purchased: 1 2 3 
    Items Ordered: April 12th
    Items Received: April 23rd
    Shipping Method: Registered Mail $5
    Shipped from: Japan
    Shipped to: NY, USA
    Rating: 5/5
    Do I recommend this store: Yes


    DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN MONEY.

    I have been using Full Moon for a really long time to get my deco supplies and I absolutely love this store. I'm surprised I haven't written a review sooner. Though this time around, I didn't order that much since I only needed to restock on specific colors of rhinestones for an upcoming project. 

    I only got:
    • Metal star studs x 5
    • Red 2mm rhinestones (1000p) x 3
    • Clear 3mm rhinestones (400p) x 3 
    This is my deco supplies, most of which was bought from Full Moon

    Full Moon will be having a short hiatus due to the store owner being pregnant. The shop will be closed starting from May 16th to sometime in July. If you want deco supplies you should order soon!

    Full Moon will be having a 50% off rhinestone sale until May 15th!! 
    Don't miss this chance to stock up! 



    Also check out other deco goodies Full Moon has in stock. They also have pre-made fake nails!

    Labels: ,


    Post a Comment