†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • San Francisco GETS on Friday, April 5, 2013 @ 3:57 AM
    I didn't go to San Francisco but Su did during Spring Break~ 


    I was so sad when I heard about h.Naoto closing their San Francisco store (though I do prefer their Japan stores way more *coughbettercustomerservicecough*)! It's seems like Japanese street fashion brands aren't really doing so well in general and/or not doing well in the US market...seeing that Peace Now is going bankrupt. But h.Naoto do have plans of continuing to sell their brand in the US in the future. Anyway~ I asked Su if she could get me a few things before they close. 

    They sold out of the dress I originally wanted so Su got me this one instead.
    H.Jelly Honey Ribbon Stripe Dress
    It's a tad big on me but I really love this dress! I think I might wear this for my graduation ceremony coming up in May! It's less poofier than the Betsey Johnson one I was planning on wearing, so it won't look awkward under the gown. 

    The rest of the items Su decided to give to me as early birthday presents. Thank you, Su! 
    FRILL Bunny shirt 
    This isn't exactly my style but I really like the design of this shirt. It's so cute! I think Su snagged the last one of these shirts too!

    These are from Daiso. Man, I wish there was a Daiso here in NYC. I miss the Daiso in Harajuku with FOUR floors! 
    I have really thick hair so all my bobby pins always end up being super loose so I asked Su to get me these bobby pins since I got them when I was in San Francisco last time and LOVED them. These bobby pins are super heavy duty and comes in a cute box!

    She also got me a silicone face scrubber; it works so well~

    Thank you so much to Su 

    Labels: , ,


    Post a Comment