†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Vivienne Westwood NYC Sample Sale on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
    Awesome news! CP is hosting a Vivienne Westwood sample sale from today to the end of the week. 

    I was so excited when my mom sent me an email about this sample sale since she had forgotten to tell me about the last one that happened. I had Su go with me to the sale once it opened this morning. It was kind of hectic waiting in a small elevator lobby for 10AM to roll around. The concept of forming a line was ignored. Also you need to check your coats and bags before you are let in.

    I got two things that I absolutely love. And technically they're early birthday presents to myself to make myself feel less gulity~
    Hot Pink Armour Ring 
    I have been wanting this ring since I saw it on some polyvore collage a couple months ago but decided to wait it out and I'm glad I did! I really like the simplicity of it.
    I also really like the signature Vivienne Westwood orbs as the screws that keep each ring together. 
    This was originally $135; I got it for $67.50 (50% off).

    Frieda Jacket (Collaboration with Lee) 
    I think this was the only thing on the clothing racks that really caught my eyes. I've had an obsession with military jackets back in high school. But my love for them rekindled after playing Assassin's Creed 3. It's a cropped jacket so, as Su says, it makes me look longer/taller, which is good because I'm only 5'2''.


    The buttons in the front and on the sleeves all have the Vivienne Westwood orb insignia. I'm so happy to have gotten this jacket on sale because it's so beautiful. 
    This is originally $345; I got it for $138 (60% off).

    I'm probably going back on the last day to see what they have left.

    Here is the information if you want to go to this sample sale!
      VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
    Newest Stock for Women's & Men's Clothing
    Handbags, Shoes, Wallets, Scarves, Jewelry, and Watches
      
    All sizes will be available
      
    UP TO 60% OFF RETAIL PRICE

    5 DAYS ONLY
       Wednesday, April 24th thru Sunday, April 28th
    10:00AM-6:00PM

    20 West 36th Street, 6th Fl.
      (btw 5th & 6th Ave)

    CREDIT CARDS ONLY (VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD).
    NO CASH OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
    ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURN. NO EXCHANGE.

    NO STROLLERS OR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 WILL BE PERMITTED

    For more information, please call (646) 257-2666

    Labels: , , , ,


    Post a Comment