†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • 3-Day Fruit Detox Cleanse [Day Three] on Friday, June 7, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
    Day Three

    Starting weight: 114.8 pounds

    8:00AM:
    One glass of lemon water. 

    10:00AM:
    I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 10. This recipe contained 1 cucumber, 1/4 of green bell pepper, 1 carrot, 1/2 lemon and 1 apple. This recipe should have had two carrots but someone in my house used the carrots I bought for my detox.

    The taste of the bell pepper was disgusting...even though it was only a quarter, it was very pungent. I had to pinch my nose to finish this.

    Benefits:

    • Cucumbers: high water content
    • Bell peppers: good source of fiber
    • Carrots: antioxidant, good for eyesight
    • Lemon: better digestion and immune system
    • Apple: antioxidant, has vitamins a, b, c
    2:00PM:
    The next one I juiced 1 celery, 2 apples and 1 tomato

    Benefits:
    • Celery: good source of fiber, negative calories
    • Apple: antioxidant, has vitamins a, b, c
    • Tomatoes: contains lycopene, good source of fiber

    7:00PM:
    MY LAST ONE! This one had two tomatoes, 1 apple, 1 celery and chucks of pineapples
    Benefits:
    • Tomatoes: contains lycopene, good source of fiber
    • Apples: antioxidant, has vitamins a, b, c
    • Celery: good source of fiber, negative calories
    • Pineapples: balances pH level
    Ending weight: 114.2 pounds

    Conclusion of Day Three:
    You don't know how glad I am that this over. Though my dermographia condition hasn't improved, this was still a good way to cleanse my system of toxins. Maybe it will clear up in a couple of days, who knows? But if not, my annual checkup is in a month. 
    Will I ever do it again? Probably not for a long while. After this experience, I learned that I can never be a vegetarian (not that I ever put thought into that notion) because the whole time I was craving a Big Mac or a burrito...or a Big Mac AND a burrito simultaneously!  
    In the three days, I lost a total of 4 pounds, though I'm sure they will come right back once I have solid food again. 
    I'm just desperately waiting for tomorrow morning so I can get some dim sum!

    Final Detox gif of the day:

    Labels: , , ,


    Post a Comment