†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • 3-Day Fruit Detox Cleanse [Day Two] on Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 9:38 AM
    Day Two

    Starting weight: 115.8 pounds

    8:00AM:
    One glass of lemon water. 

    9:00AM:
    I juiced 1 orange, 1 banana, 2 slices of ginger, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 of a lemon, and added  a bit of water. The recipe called for flax seed oil, which I did not have. But I did have flax seed oil supplement pills, so I took one. 
     Benefits:

    • Oranges: Vitamin C
    • Bananas: Potassium 
    • Ginger: Antioxidant, mild laxative
    • Garlic: Cleanses blood
    • Lemon: Better digestion and immune system
    • Flax seed oil: Good source of fiber
    This one was really strong because of the ginger, but the garlic I don't mind that much. But I powered through and finished this.

    1:00PM:
    Once again, I pushed back an hour for the second juicing. I had the same thing as yesterday's 9:00AM meal. So I will be using the same pictures.


    Benefits:
    • Apples: Antioxidant, has Vitamins A, B, C
    • Carrots: Antioxidant, good for eyesight 
    • Celery: Good source of fiber, negative calories
    6:00PM:
    I decided to go easy on myself and have 100% fruits. So I had 2 oranges and 3 kiwis. 
    Finally, something yummy!

    Benefits:
    • Oranges: Vitamin C
    • Kiwis: Contains digestives enzymes
    Ending weight: 115.4 pounds


    Conclusion of Day Two:
    Today was worst than yesterday though I had no problem taking in all of the servings of juices. It was bad mainly because I was definitely going through a bad meat withdrawal. Also, I think watching Hannibal in my current state wasn't a good idea since he was making delicious looking meals...using human organs. My brother noted that I am way more irritable today, due to the lack of solid food.
    I'm just glad that tomorrow will be the last day of the detox. 

    Detox mood of the day:

    Labels: , , ,


    Post a Comment