†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Halloween Planning 2013 on Friday, October 18, 2013 @ 7:05 PM
    Since last year's Halloween was ruined by Hurricane Sandy, I am super excited about it this year. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I have a Bodyline dress that I spattered with red paint years ago that I never used to its full potential, so I decided that i would use that for this year. Though I have not decided if I will be wearing it as a lolita dress or not.

    After years of watching Face Off on the Syfy Channel, I really wanted to do something with special effects makeup. Since I have no sfx makeup background, I decided to do something easy: A Chelsea smile (aka Glasgow smile or Joker smile).


    This was only my third time using the scar wax. I have been experimenting on which method would be best to apply the wax so it would look most realistic. It was the first time trying the method in the picture, which I have come to like the most for now.
    I achieved the scar by using scar/nose wax, spirit gum, some black creme makeup, foundation, face powder, and stage blood. There are plenty of video tutorials on Youtube that you can look up, but I might make a tutorial if I have the time.

    *I do plan on doing the scar on both sides, but for practice proposes, I only did one side
    Sorry for the quality of this picture; I took it with my iTouch with the crappy lighting in my room

    Here's a bit of a close up of the scar (click to enlarge). It was really fun to do, though really tedious to make the wax smooth and blend into my skin seamlessly.

    I also wish my skin was so dark so I don't have to pack on foundation for it to bend.
    I can't wait to show you guys the complete look when Halloween approaches!!

    Labels: ,



    Blogger Kowareta Doll said on October 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM  

    wow, your makeup looks so cool ^^
    x<3

    Post a Comment