†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • 「MAGNIFICENT MALFORMED BOX」 & 「CODA」 Black Moral Goods on Saturday, January 18, 2014 @ 4:17 PM


    New Black Moral goods~! My friend, who went to both the 「MAGNIFICENT MALFORMED BOX」tour and the 「CODA」tour final, helped me and my best friend get goods from the lives. She was nice enough to also get us streamers from 「CODA」. Thank you, Shullie!

    From the 「CODA」tour final, I got the the zipped shopping bag and the Tweety collaboration shirt, which my best friend got for me for Christmas~

    From the 「MAGNIFICENT MALFORMED BOX」tour, I got the Heresy shirt and the ring, which is based off the album art.
    It was hard to resist this. I really love the album art for BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY and to have a ring version of it was difficult to refuse.
    I have to admit that it is a bit gaudy but I really love it. It's my precioussss.

    Labels: , ,


    Post a Comment