†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • January Shenanigans: Best friends on an Adventure! on Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ 11:32 PM
    Sorry guys, the snowstorms in NYC had caused me to be really unmotivated lately~

    But if you have been reading my blog for a while, you probably would know that the last time I saw my best friend was two years ago when I visited her in California. Having a long distance friendship is really difficult, yet really refreshing at the same time. On one hand, living on opposite sides of the country sucks because I rarely get to see her. But on the other hand, I like that we don't see each other everyday because every time we do see each other, I am genuinely grateful to see her. It's weird that we have only known each other about three and a half years  yet she's closer to me than people I have known my whole life. 

    Anyway, this was her first time in New York City so I tried to schedule a lot of places to go since she was only here for 9 days (technically 8 days because United Airline sucks). We ended up going to the Coney Island Aquarium, Bronx Zoo, Natural History Museum and so much more. I am planning to make a post on a (cheapskate) guide to NYC if anybody is interested in not breaking the bank while they are visiting.

    We also met up with our friend, Shul, who just flew back from her vacation in Japan. We went to watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. I have to say that I enjoyed this more than the first film! There was a lot more action and Benedict Cumberbatch was brilliant as Smaug and the Necromancer. And I am really happy to see Orlando Bloom as Legolas once again.

    Here are some pictures I took of us during that week:

    At IKEA! Can you believe she has never been to one before?
    This cat followed us and started climbing on our backs when we were walking to my friend's house for dinner. She was so sweet and nice, I had to go to the supermarket around the corner to get her some food. I wished I could have brought her home with me...
    And star on my face because I had a super derp face.
    Being complete idiots while waiting for the train
    Since the expensive and crappy purikura store in Elizabeth Center had closed down, we opted for the photobooth at Forever 21. It definitely isn't as fun but we had to deal.

    Her visit was really bittersweet especially since we haven't seen each other for a long time. I really can't wait until I get to see her again, we're trying to go to Japan together again for the next time!

    Labels: ,


    Post a Comment