†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • End of an Era: Crumbs Bakeshop on Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 10:17 PM

    Many of you might not know this about me, but a couple of years ago I used to work at Crumbs Bakeshop. Even though it was only a short term job I had for a couple of months just so I can save up to go to Japan, it was a really fun place to work. Even though I had to wake up at 4am to go to my 6am shift, I never really dreaded going to work then. People who worked there were amazing. I used to be able to eat any cupcake I wanted. It was really a miracle that I didn't get fat while working there. 

    When I found out that Crumbs had closed down all their stores earlier this week, it was really sad. Sure, they had cupcakes that were WAY too big for one person to consume and sure, the calories were up the roof, but I have really fond memories of this place. 

    I do wish that they would have announced this beforehand instead of abruptly closing down all stores. I would have loved to have a Red Velvet or Good Guy cupcake one last time from them.

    Labels: ,


    Post a Comment