†KUROWONDERLAND†
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Home
Journal
Profile
Tutorials
Reviews
Favorite Blogs
Tumblr
YouTube
Ameblo
Credits
Contact Me
KURO WONDERLAND

Samantha - New York City - 25
FASHION - BEAUTY - DIY



Follow me
Follow on Bloglovin

  • Instagram

    Search

    Tags
  • Accessory
  • Alice and the Pirates
  • Angelic Pretty
  • Apps
  • Baby the Stars Shine Bright
  • Beauty
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Black Moral
  • Circle Lenses
  • Closet Child
  • Decor
  • DIY
  • Fashion
  • Game Review
  • Giveaway 
  • h.Naoto 
  • Halloween
  • Hair 
  • Haul 
  • Health 
  • Introduction 
  • J-Rock
  • Kigurumi
  • Live report
  • Lolita
  • Makeup 
  • Nail art 
  • New York City
  • Random 
  • Review 
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Sex Pot Revenge 
  • Stencil
  • Style Obsession
  • the Gazette
  • Travel
  • Tutorial
  • Video
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Wig
  • Happy New Year! on Sunday, January 10, 2016 @ 9:49 PM
    Happy New Year!

    2015 sure passed by quickly! So fast that I barely blogged last year /s 

    I do apologize for the lack of blog posts, it was just that last year was a bit of an awkward year for me, which resulted in me being very unmotivated.

    BUT

    I just started a new job, which I am very grateful for because it is a million times better than the last company I was at. I am so much more happy 

    This year's New Year's Resolution is definitely to blog more. I actually do have a couple of posts that I am working on! There are DIYs, reviews and I really want to tell you guys about my trip to Japan last March! I seriously want to get back into blogging on a regular basis. 

    Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR & see you soon (and I mean it!)!



    Post a Comment